1. Cover a cake tin with baking parchment (NB essential for removing the cake without breaking it), then starting from the edge insert the Bibì Bibò biscuits vertically side by side, ensuring the lower part is always placed to the outside.
2. For the base immerse the Bibì Bibò biscuits for a few seconds in hot water with 2 teaspoons of sugar (and a little liqueur if desired). Once soaked, place on the bottom to cover the entire cake tin.
3. Melt half of the chocolate over a pan of hot water and pour it over the base.
4. In a mixer, blend the egg yolks with the sugar until a creamy consistency is obtained and mix the egg whites in a separate dish into peaks. Combine the two mixtures gently by adding the egg whites to the yolks gradually and continuing to fold them using a downwards action.
5. Add a few drops of red colouring and a packet of fresh raspberries (the mixture will become pink), then pour the mixture onto the layer of chocolate.
6. Finally cover with the remaining raspberries with the open end facing upwards and, using a piping bag or a teaspoon, place some chocolate inside each raspberry.
7. Tie a ribbon round the cake to present it!
Thanks to: La Iaia